Superstitchious

For handmade items of fantastic, check out The Superstitchious Store!

Monday, July 17, 2006

My New Etsy Banner!!


I just wanted to show everyone my wonderful new banner for my etsy store. I did a personal swap with lasandri, in exchange i made her an Amy Butler Weekender bag. I will post pictures of it once she receives, and when my camera has new batteries! Lasandri did a really amazing job using the colors I wanted and the kitschy nature I wanted without making it look cheesy or cartoony. Once i have more of an idea of where i want my personal site to go, i think i may have to look into some of her more advanced services!

I know that the picture looks a little fuzzy here but its configured for my etsy shop where it looks amazing, I'm no good with pictures, so i apologize to lasandri if it looks a little fuzzy here.

Let me know what you think of my banner!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AmysBabies said...

I love the new banner! How fun and festive it is. Lasandri does such wonderful work!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home