Superstitchious

For handmade items of fantastic, check out The Superstitchious Store!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

My official entrance into the blogosphere

Well, I never thought that I'd be one of those people with a blog, but it seems like everyone else in the world has one now, so I figured, what the hell?

Actually, this blog is long overdue, if you think about it. I've got opinions to share and views to express and, you know, adorable handmade purses, wallets, quilts, journals, and more to sell (seriously, check them out).

But really, this blog will just be filled with tutorials on how to make awesome things, pictures of my (adorable) cats and kittens, reviews of new and classic crafty tools, links to fabric, patterns, and other assorted goodstuff online, and general musings on my life and the state of affairs in Washington...

Just kidding. This isn't that kind of blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on opening your blog. i am looking forward to reading it. and good luck with etsy. i am just new to etsy but been on crafster for ages.
cheers cyndiq (aussie crafster) (cyndiqcreations on etsy)

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home